Passionate freelance writer.
I’m a passionate writer, blogger and lover of life. I blog about personal adventures, cooking mishaps, being a Mom and much much more.
I’m a golf fanatic! I’ve been playing golf for ages and sometimes share details of that on this blog.
Connect with me
Don’t be a stranger, reach out and connect with me!
Recent Blog Posts
- Making Sure your Writing Lines Up with Your IncomeIs your writing business struggling? Maybe you’ve just started out and you find yourself wondering how to keep your writing business on the track financially. It’s a tough situation, I know. That juggling act I’m always talking about – finding time to write and edit your work, keeping your promotion efforts going, and making sure… Continue reading Making Sure your Writing Lines Up with Your Income
- 5 Great Organizational Tools for Your Business and LifeI love being organized. Yes, I probably spend too much time on getting and staying organized, but I’m working on several projects at once, and writing a novel in between. Whew! I want to share with you some great organizational apps, for different parts of my writing business. A note before I begin: I am… Continue reading 5 Great Organizational Tools for Your Business and Life
- Your Business Advisors Can’t Help YouI hear it all the time: “If I have an accountant, why do I need to know this business stuff?” It sounds like a reasonable question. After all, we have learned to rely on professionals of all types to have the knowledge and experience to give us good advice and do the tasks we can’t… Continue reading Your Business Advisors Can’t Help You
- Creating the Ideal Reader ProfileI’m focusing this week on my Ideal Reader. You know, the person you think about, the person you are writing for. And I need your help deciding on an image for this Ideal Reader. My ideal reader is a woman named Karen Hassenworth. Karen has been a bookkeeper, a chiropractor, a home business owner, and… Continue reading Creating the Ideal Reader Profile
- Hiring a Virtual AssistantI woke up this morning and my first thought was, “I’m free!” I was almost giddy with delight. And that’s not an exaggeration – much. Why was I so happy and free? I just hired a virtual assistant!I want to tell you about my reasoning for why this was the time for this drastic and… Continue reading Hiring a Virtual Assistant